We are excited to announce the latest release of AdvaPACS – our first for the year! AdvaPACS is a cloud-native PACS solution that offers many benefits, including increased scalability, flexibility, and accessibility.
This release is packed with new features that improves user experience, and enhances performance as well as some bug fixes.
Stay tuned for more information on each new feature, which includes:
- AdvaPACS Gateway can now update automatically on Windows installations during a configured maintenance window.
- Migration jobs to allow the migration of existing archives into AdvaPACS.
C-GET is now available for the AdvaPACS Cloud Gateway.
- FHIR Subscriptions are now available for ImagingStudy, Patient, ServiceRequest, and more.
- Worklist queries can be centrally configured and managed from AdvaPACS, rather than configuring filters on individual modalities.
- Studies can now be easily moved from one patient record to another.
- Uploaded ZIP archives and large studies now validate much faster.
- New “Contains” and “Not Contains” operators for conditions.
- Ability to drag and drop a folder of DICOM files to the upload screen (rather than individual DICOM files or a ZIP file).
- Support for TLS 1.3 in AdvaPACS Gateway and AdvaPACS Gateway with DICOM TLS.
- Ability to set an optional password when sharing a study link.
- Added retry all buttons for failed uploads.
- Added predefined date range filters to various places in the application.
We are confident that these new additions will enhance your experience with AdvaPACS and help you work more efficiently.
With its cloud-native approach, AdvaPACS can quickly and seamlessly deliver its users the latest features and updates, making it a valuable asset to any healthcare organisation.
To learn more about AdvaPACS, please visit our website at advapacs.com